CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, September 17, 2007

The aftermath....

of stitching this weekend...
Here is where I started the weekend.....

And what it looked like after I frogged out all the wrong colour in the trees...

And what I got finished with at the end of the day on Sunday!

So all in all, not too bad. I thought I did pretty good seeing I didn't get to pick this up as much as I would have liked. I really only got one solid hour on it while Cameron was at a birthday party and Caleb was sleeping...then a few minutes here and there through out the weekend.

I'd like to say THANK YOU to everyone that stitched in spirit with me this weekend and a cyber hug to my friend Lynn who had made plans to come to the house and stitch with me but wasn't able to in the end, but did call (bless her heart) to make sure all was well at my home.

Aren't stitching friends the best? - I THINK SO!

5 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

your wolves are coming along in leaps and bounds!

Unknown said...

that's gorgeous!

You've been tagged! Go to www.yarn-addiction.blogspot.com!!

Kathy A. said...

that frog needs to find a new lilypad. Your wolves are coming along beautifully. I stitched all the way to Montreal and back again while Dani drove. Don't you just love it!

Lynn said...

Considering you only had an hour you made super progress! It looks great. I loved catching up with you and the boys and hope we get together soon!

Beatrice said...

Your wolves look great!!!