CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

Tomorrow...

I'm stitching! I don't think anyone is joining me but at this point, I really don't care. I was awoken this morning at 1am with a headache, that hasn't happened since I was pregnant! AND I'M NOT PREGNANT. So today I've been walking around in a fuzz and I've decided that tomorrow I need some down time, which in my world means stitching! So, if anyone out in the blogging world is free, wants to take a drive into SE Ontario, you are MORE THAN welcome to join me. I'll post progress pictures if I can, my camera is on the fritz so I have to scan them, which I can do. Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

I hope you are feeling better soon!!! Sorry I cannot join you for stitching but I will join you in my mind (now that's scary). I will be the grandson's babysitting while the family goes to Genesis and stitching.

Anonymous said...

How about I stitch with you when I get home from work. I'll be here at home but hey we can at least know there is someone else out there doing it! I will be plodding away on TW's The Castle. I am determined to finish it ( the Dragon part anyway) before I start something else.
Chrisanne

Lynn said...

I'm stitching along with you too! I feel about as good as you do at this point but I figure the stitching will take my mind off things so I don't feel sorry for myself! I'll post a progress pic tonight.

Anonymous said...

Hello

You have some gorgeous projects on the go.

Happy Anniversary for last week!

Kathy A. said...

Well, I got some good stitching done this weekend. They were all gifts so I cannot share them yet but done they are! We did stitch along after all.

Wendy said...

I hope your headache went away in time for you to enjoy your stitching day!

And a belated Happy Anniversary to hubby and you!