CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our 8th Anniversary

DH and I are celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary today....he is at home with the kids - I'm at work...great celebration. But I shouldn't say that because it has been FOREVER since we made plans and went out and did anything just the two of us and tonight, we are going out, just the two of us! I've wanted to see this show THE NUMBER 14 so, tonight is the night. My parents are booked to watch the kids and we are going to go out and enjoy the evening. And because I know everyone loves photos, here is my DH Curtis and I on our wedding day.
September 11th, 1999

Don't we look like babies! Wow, time sure does fly...

And one from my brothers wedding just at the beginning of July - not very big, sorry...

5 comments:

Kathy A. said...

What a beautiful wedding photo. Congrats on your 8th anniversary! I saw your wolves. The new word is - counterstitching. don't you just love it. Your wolves are beautiful.

Alberta said...

Rebecca, are you sure you've been married 8 years? You haven't aged a bit! You are just as beautiful today as then. Congratulations to you and your dear husband. Enjoy the show in Gananoque! Love that town, the scenery is fabulous...and with the fall colours...yummy!

ollie1976 said...

Happy Anniversary!
-Jen

Lynn said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! So glad to hear that you were able to spend some time alone. As much as we love our kids it's always nice to have a break and spend time together. Hope you had a great day!
I just love the pictures, thanks for sharing.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratulations Rebecca and Curtis!