CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Progess pictures from the weekend

I had a simply lovely weekend and I don't have a lot of pictures to show as my digital camera is in getting repaired so I decided to post some scans of my WIP's as I haven't done that is quite sometime as well as the new project I started this weekend :-) I started the Dinky-Dyes Celtic Birth Sampler...at first over one on 28 ct Pewter Jubilee/Jazlyn (that is the tiny square in the bottom corner) and then gave up and started again over two! Here is the cover of the pattern as well as my progress of one evening.

The wolves saw the light of day....twice! There is a tree now..... And I spent most of my time working on this.... So I will post again in the not too distant future about my wonderful weekend but posting from home is painfully slow at the moment!

Until next time, keep your needles sharp and your fingers warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your wolves are awsome!

Beatrice said...

We had a great time for sure!!
Your projects are looking good. You got a lot done between the laughing and eating. Me too...