CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hello 2008!

Well....we survived! Christmas crazies are done, the tree is down, we have rung in the New Year (with Dani & Todd). I'm back at work with lots to get done with year end as well new things to get ready to go for 2008. So, I'll let you "see" how the holidays were!

My boys on Christmas Eve in their new PJ's, slippers and glued
to the TV watching The Polar Express.
The tree, after Santa, before boys...
Caleb with his new puppy (Pound Puppy)
The aftermath...
The boys having a good time at Nanna and Poppa's on Christmas day...
Cameron "enjoying" a lemon...
Caleb and the newest member of the family on Boxing Day...

And last but not least, I have been stitching! This is my MIL's christmas present that didn't get finished in time but is getting closer and closer. Just more tree's above the stone wall and a little more back stitching and it will be ready for her to replace the photo of the project in the frame which is what she unwrapped on Christmas!

All the best to everyone in 2008!

May your needles stay sharp, threads untangled and fingers warm! Happy stitching....

5 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Rebecca, we had a great time ringing in the new year with you and the boys! Looks like Christmas was a hit this year!

Alberta said...

Rebecca, your MIL's project looks beautiful...I love those chairs! And speaking of chairs...is that a sneak peak of your stitching chair by the window? Looks so comfy!

Lynn said...

Looks like Santa was very good to the boys this year! I love your stitching for your MIL. I've admired that pattern before but never seen it done. It looks great!
Glad to hear you had a great time with Dani & Todd on New Year's Eve.
I rang in the New Year with my boys. DH was visiting in Windsor.

Kathy A. said...

I am glad you had a great New Years with Dani and Todd. All the best to you in 2008. The pictures of the boys remind me of mine when they were young. Your stitching piece is absolutely beautiful. I look forward to seeing it finished and framed

Beatrice said...

The photos of the boys and Christmas are great,. They look like they had fun!!
I love the Christmas Chair!
HAPPY NEW YEAR.