CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What to do for 2008...

Everyone is putting down goals/wishes/dreams for 2008 so I thought I may as well do the same! First I'll do my WIP's and then what I would like to start and/or finish in 2008! WIP's Christmas in the Adirondacks for my MIL which I started with plans to get it done in time for Christmas, that didn't happen so at the moment it is my focus piece until I get it done! I have about 10 solid hours to do, so hopefully after the weekend I can then start working on some of the others I have going.

My poor DH has been waiting for these wolves for a very long time (I'm talking years here folks...) so these need to see some attention again and soon! I've completed all the stitching on this piece for my brother and sister-in-law as well as the added saying they wanted. Now I need to press it, add it to my Q-snap and put the beads on it, then it is complete, I think this will be my next thing to get done, after my MIL's piece as it has the least amount left to go! This is a piece that I am completing for a friend...I will likely try to start a rotation to add it in and try and complete it before the Christmas season, 2008. This is a piece I'm working on for myself, I'm not real happy with the fabric I choose (way to large for my liking) but I'm far enough along that I'm not starting over again! And of course there are a few other UFO's in my stitching bag that should get pulled out.... And my dreaming pieces.... Lizzie Kate's new one.... Barbara Baatz Hillman's Faerie Godmother - which has been in my stash for as long as I remember and I caress it on a monthly basis...time to stitch her! And Kaleidoscope by Ink Circles.
I think that should be enough to keep me busy as well as working full-time, raising my two boys and living my life!

7 comments:

Tammy said...

You have some great pieces on the go.

Your Christmas in the Adirondacks is stunning. I love it. How have you enjoyed it so far?

I've stitched the Santa piece and as much as it felt like a chore at the time, I love it now.

Good luck with all the things you're hoping to accomplish.

Cheryl said...

Good luck with all your WIPS! Those are some lovely pieces there.
I really like kaleidoscope by Ink Circles

Courtney said...

I noticed you have the Lizzie Kate Flip-Its on your list...you should join the SAL here:
http://lizziekate-sal.blogspot.com/

Alberta said...

Love your WIPs...the wolves are going to be stunning but oh, what a lot of subtle colour changes! Good luck on that.

I've also got the Lizzie Kate double flip on my wish list! Maybe...if I'm good!

Lynn said...

Wow, that's some list! So those wolves are still hanging around are they?! I think you should bring them to our next SAL, I really think they're beautiful. I have a whole book of BB Faeries. I think they're lovely. My favourites are the F Godmother and Forest Faerie.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great choices Rebecca!

I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to work on the new Lizzie Kates as they are released... should be a quick stitch... right?

Kathy A. said...

Thats quite the stash you have there. I agree with Lynn - those wolves are still hanging around. When I saw them last summer you were on a roll and it is a stunning piece. Ann is working on Kaleidoscope and it is stunning. I may have to add it to my wish list.