CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It didn't get done...

So, my hope had been to get my MIL's christmas present done this weekend and even though I worked as much as I could on it, I still have an hour or so to go. And I've been good, I've had the fabric and all things ready to get my Fairy Godmother started...but that is my reward for getting my MIL's done as well as the Happily Ever After for my brother and SIL. So let's hope before this coming weekend that I can sit and work on my FGM! Until next time... May your needles stay sharp, threads untangled and fingers warm! Happy stitching....

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Good luck getting your MIL's Christmas present finished. Nothing like the wonder of pressure stitching!

Looking forward to progress pics of your new piece!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Fingers crossed you'll be finding the time to finish it soon!