CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Some stitching from the past...

I was thinking the other day about some of the projects I had done in the past before I started blogging and while I was looking for a graphic for work on my harddrive today I found the following photo and thought I would share.

The Wedding Gift Great Bear Canada Stitched on Navy Aida with DMC threads

This was a wedding present for friends and even though the photo isn't the best, I framed it in a gold toned frame and they LOVED it.

This is one pattern that I would stitch again if I had another couple that I thought would appreciate all the work.

4 comments:

Beatrice said...

I love the knots. That is a neat sampler.

Dani - tkdchick said...

You did a beautiful job Rebecca!

Lynn said...

This is a really cool pattern! I love anything Celtic. I'll keep this one in mind for any wedding gifts I have to do.

Wendy said...

That's a lovely design, Rebecca! And I'm sure its a gift that was very appreciated by the couple.