CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Snowing and stitching...

Well, it is snowing here....again and more. Today it was piled so high in the driveway all you could see of my car was the roof! Needless to say I rode in with DH today in his BIG 4-wheel drive truck. It is suppose to snow all day so I'm happy to ride home with him as well!

I promise progress pictures soon, I'm working on my wolves on black as well as the "blessed are children of quilters" for my grandmother. I also started a new project that I have been working on during my bus rides to and from work each day. This one will end up being a birth announcement for our friends, it is a celtic knot which I plan to add name, date and weight to. It was a freebie from Ink Circles and the funny thing is that it is for the couple I did the Love Knot for in the previous post!
This weekend my DH is working nights and my parents are taking Cameron for a sleep over so I'm going to be home with Caleb - so if anyone is looking for somewhere warm to come and stitch for a time, I'll be there, if you need directions give me a quick email and let you know where I'm at! curt_reb at hotmail.com
Until next time...May your needles stay sharp, threads untangled and fingers warm! Happy stitching....

5 comments:

Alberta said...

I heard that ON was getting hit hard, but that much snow all at once is almost beyond belief! Be careful on the roads and when you do decide to tackle the shoveling!

I love your closing sentiment-hope the floss fairy is close at hand!

Beatrice said...

Have a great weekend stitching. When I retire I'll look into coming for a visit. Right now I still work weekends.
Take care. There sure has been a lot of snow. Oh Well it's only Snow. LOL

Lynn said...

I think you got more than we did in this last dump but my drive was dicey nonetheless.
I would love to come but I'm tied up all weekend. Put in some stitches for me! I'm looking forward to seeing those wolves!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Yeah I'm SICK of the snow. Everytime I look outside its snowing!

Wish I would of been free to come out this weekend! Hopefully next time!

AnnMcD said...

And we've had even more since you wrote that blog!!! Winter in Canada..I thought by going to Florida when we did that winter would be nearly over upon our return...wrong!