CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I was "Dream"ing this weekend

Lizzie *Kate Double Flips 2008 DREAM 28 ct Black Jubilee Stitched using whatever DMC I felt like :-)

I'm still waiting for my Northern Skies to arrive from Sugar Maple Fabrics and I have the thread pack all ready to go for it, but I couldn't wait! I had this piece of fabric and thought it would make an interesting contrast...so we will see when I get this one done if I decide to go it again with my other fabric and recommended threads. This was a quick easy stitch and I may even tackle "LOVE" today!

5 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Nice start and I love that fabric. Will be interesting to see which fabric you end up using.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Ohhh...I love this on black! NICE thinking!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Did you end up chainging the floss colours? They don't look as vibrant as the original colours.

Beatrice said...

Black is looking great for this. You always come up with some dandies. It sure is pretty.

Lynn said...

I love the black. It looks really great on it. Can't wait to see more!