CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Dance #2 for 2008

Freebie Celtic Knot from Ink Circles
Stitched on 28ct Cashel Linen
Ltd. Edition Silkweaver (FOTM)
Using DMC varigated 4030 and solid 792

Thursday night I went online to the link that 'Berta left in the comments section of my HELP post and printed off the personalization, sat down and finished it. I had hoped to get to the The Carriageway Beadery (342 Princess Street Kingston Tel: 613-547-3567) yesterday on my lunch hour to find something to put in the middle of the knot but work got in the way. I will be on the look out for the next week for something and then I will probably frame this piece or make it like a large pinkeep to hang on the wall.

So, two happy dances so far and if I get my act in gear today (and the boys behave) I may finish up the beading on the "And they lived happily ever after..."
Stay tuned!
Until next time...May your needles stay sharp, threads untangled and fingers warm! Happy stitching....

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Very nicely done! I love the colours you chose. I'm hoping to have a happy dance myself this weekend. Looking forward to seeing Happily Ever After too!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That looks great! That bead shop has a great selection of charms!

Beatrice said...

Oh I do like that. Very nice choice of colours.