CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, April 06, 2008

WOW, what a time!

***NOTE, I wrote this on Sunday and it has taken me until today (FRIDAY) to get that one lonely photo up and loaded - talk about a busy time right now!***
So as I stated before I was on holidays/vacation from work for the last two weeks as we had our wonderful friends Frank and Siobhan (pronounced Shiv-on) here with us from Watford England. A little background information, we met Frank and Shiv in February 2000 while my DH and I were on our honeymoon and they were here on vacation. Frank and Shiv have been back each year since at least once and we even commented that when they first starting coming it was just the four of us and our furry Tasha, now there are us, them and the two boys, and our travels are headed in a different direction now while they are here. Before we used to hit the bars and pubs and now we are thinking for their next visit interesting places like the Playtrium (indoor play structure) and the Ontario Science Centre! Funny how life changes!
There will be pictures, once Siobhan sends them, we decided to not take our camera and instead have them sent via email once life is back to somewhat normal across the pond as well. But I do have one photo to share, I've been working on my L*K's on black as much as I could so here is a progress picture to share...I'm just waiting on the next instalment to arrive so I can get them done as well.
Hope all is well where you are....

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looking great rebecca!

Lynn said...

I love your LK! It looks so cool on the black and uses a lot of my favourite colours. Glad you had such a great time with your friends. Hope life settles down for you a bit now.