CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Nothing special today...

Today I'm celebrating my 31st birthday. Nothing special planned, our company from England is taking me out for lunch (because Cameron is at school today and it will be a much quieter, easy time with just Caleb) and that is about it. DH is away for work this week, not that he would have planned anything anyways. I'm hoping to spend some quality time with my L*K double flips on black and finish up 'remember' and then complete 'give'...I'll post pictures soon. I'm still waiting for the fabric from Mindy of Sugarmaple so I can stitch it again on a lighter colour. I've almost given up and if I don't see the fabric by the end of next week I will put in an order somewhere else.

*~* Hope everyone has a wonderful stitching day! *~*

9 comments:

Kyriaki said...

You don't know me, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The Greeks say "may you live to be 100", so I'll say it to you.

MAY YOU LIVE TO BE 100!

as to how I got here? A little birdy who reads your blog told me :)

-- Kyrie from Australia (who isn't actually greek but lives in their community)

Erica said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day!

Alberta said...

Rebecca, hope you have a great lunch today and a very Happy Birthday!

Kathy A. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU my friend and MAAAANNNNY MMMMOOOORREEEE

Anonymous said...

I'm a teeny bit late Rebecca, but I hope your birthday was a wonderful one :)

Beatrice said...

Rebecca..
What I fool I am not to look at my computer.I want to wish you a very "HAPPY" belated "BIRTHDAY". Sorry I missed it. I hope you had a good day.
[[[[Hugs]]]]
Beatrice

Tammy said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

AnnMcD said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca!!!

Lynn said...

Just got home and was catching up on my blog reading when I saw I'd missed your birthday. Rebecca I hope you had a very Happy Birthday. I'm checking my calendar to see when we can have a SAL at my place next.