CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

A long weekend...and nothing planned?

Well, that is where I found myself this morning as I was getting myself and the boys ready for the day. It is Friday morning of a long weekend and for the first time in about two months I don't have to work during the weekend and I don't have anything planned. DH is working days both Saturday and Sunday. So, I'm throwing this out there...if you are a stitcher, are looking for something to do this weekend and are willing to drive to my location, and put up with my two boys while stitching - you are more than welcome to come for a few hours, a day or even over night! I'd love some time with friends stitching as life in the last couple of months has been beyond busy (working 60+ hours a week) and I haven't had a chance to put a stitch in anything since Dani and Christin were here at the end of April. If you need to get in touch with me, my email is curt_reb at hotmail dot com.

4 comments:

Velda said...

as much as I'd love to...well....I hope you have some friends show up, I'll enjoy reading all about it! Happy long weekend with nothing to do..oh that sounds heavenly!

AnnMcD said...

Rebecca...if I did not have the shop open tomorrow I might have joined you...Dan is working tomorrow also. I guess we will stitch together in different locations.

Kathy A. said...

Ah that sucks. I am in Ottawa with the grandkids. Would love to have joined you for some stitching. Will be with you in spirit though. I might be a little worried though with all those spirits running around.

Lynn said...

I drove right past your exit on my way to the wedding and back! If my DH hadn't been with me I would have stopped on my return on Monday.