CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A weekend is planned

A weekend of stitching, gabbing, stitching and eating is planned for July 11, 12, 13 at my home. I welcome all that are in the local area to come for a short time, or overnight, or the whole weekend if it fits your schedule. I live close to Kingston ON (20 minute drive north west) and if you are interested, please email me and I will get in touch with you personally to send directions and get information from you (for planning like sleeping and eating :-)).
I'm SO looking forward to this weekend...I can't wait to have some uninterupted time with my friends as well as my needle and thread.
curt _ reb at hotmail dot com
YEA SUMMER!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I'll keep my eyes posted for another get together. This particular weekend is one of my busiest. I'm working until 2am on Friday night/Saturday morning then golfing all day Saturday. Sunday I'm off to Toronto to see the Yankees play ball.

Have fun!

Lynn said...

I sooo want to be there! Haven't been able to switch my weekend though. I'll aim for the next one!