CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, June 09, 2008

Theatre photos

Everyone I talk to wants to see the inside of the theatre...so I'm gonna upload the photos I spoke about earlier...please remember I did not take any of these and all the credit goes to Tim Forbes.

Auditorium, from the stage Cover of our new brochure, shows the new chandliers and staircase The brand new Davies Lounge, created when the outdoor area was enclosed and this room built above. Staircase again, as well as some shots from the Gala Opening Main lobby, upstairs in the Springer Lounge and another view of the auditorium with the Box Seats
I love my new home, and I'm looking forward to seeing all the acts/performers that come in to see the new venue as well.

3 comments:

Velda said...

WOW what a difference! It's so 'new' looking (duh, but YOU know what I mean) that's incredible! I haven't been there in a few years...Thanks for sharing your friends photos with us :)

Kathy A. said...

Beautiful!!!!

Lynn said...

It looks absolutely breathtaking!
No wonder you love your new home!
Hopefully things will settle down for you shortly.