CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I WON! I WON!

While I was browsing in the Needlework Show (which is now closed) the other day I ran across a couple of the vendors that were offering door prizes...which, of course, I entered.

Mari from Whispered By The Wind just emailed me the following:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your email was one of six winners chosen from all the entries received for a FREE Whispered by the Wind, LLC counted cross stitch chart. We added an extra winner to maintain the odds of winning to 1 in 100. All you need to do to claim your prize is respond to this email indicating your favorite Whispered by the Wind, LLC chart and your mailing address. Winners not responding by November 1, 2008 will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be chosen in their place. Happy Stitching!!
I'm excited, I've asked her to send me a the chart for ETUDE (which is #42 on her design list which can be found here) Here is a picture of the design....

I'm thinking of stitching this for a friend who is getting married in February, and adding in their names and wedding date! Which is one of the secrets I was keeping the other day! The second secret is that I will have a baby design to complete for April for my BFF who is due just after my birthday! There, both secrets are out and I'm good to go - STITCHING!

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

Oh Rebecca that is so cool. Good for you, congrats!
What a pretty chart for a wedding sampler!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Cognrats Rebecca!