CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2008

WOW! Again...

Cindy at Random Stitching Ramblings was holding a contest for her 3rd blog-a-versary earlier this week for one of her GORGEOUS scissor fobs (something I do not own). So, I took a chance, and entered. This morning there is an email waiting for me that I had won! And what a beautiful one at that...here is the picture from Cindy's blog. I've won the one pictured in the middle, Golden Harvest. I would copy it and post here, but I'm at home on my VERY slow dial-up at the moment. Thank you Cindy, I think this will be my reason for buying a beautiful new pair of scissors...just don't tell my husband!
***EDITED to add in the photo - I've won the beautiful fob in the middle.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats on another lucky win!

The fob is beautiful - of course it'll need some pretty new scissors to go with it.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win!

Beatrice said...

WOW lucky you what a great fob!!!
Congrats.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats that's awesome! I haven't won a single online draw yet!