CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I start another job tomorrow night

So, after all the little things that have been going wrong lately and my Mom having to bail me out. I looked into a seasonal position until after the holidays and they hired me on the spot. Starting tomorrow evening I will be training and working at Chapters as a Customer Experience Representative, two evenings a week and the occasional weekend shift. DH is on board to be home with the boys and I'm looking forward to some time away. Just think for a moment.....no kids, lots of books and getting paid to be there - almost sounds like a vacation to me! Hopefully this will help a little with some of the unexpected things that have been happening lately, and as I said to a friend, it isn't like the mortgage is counting on this, it is to cover some of the little things and if it doesn't work out, I'm not heartbroken. I'll let you know how it goes after my first training tomorrow (Wednesday) night...

5 comments:

Velda said...

ooohhhhh send me your schedule, we might ACTUALLY meet finally! lol...I need the JC Ornament issue lol

Alberta said...

Rebecca....I think you may have my dream job! For me, it would be a toss up between books and crafts! All the best!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Good luck Rebecca I've been thinking about doing the same thing from time to time.

Tammy said...

I've been trying to get a part time job and Chapter's would be my dream job. They'd have to push me out at closing time. I would be in heaven!!!!

Hope things work out with schedules and all other aspects of your life.

Julie said...

Good luck with your new job!