CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last Night....

I have no pictures....I left my camera at work - DUH and I ended up only stitching is spirit as well...poor Trista who was going to come over to stitch with me ended up with the stomach flu - YUCK. But I am VERY close to a happy dance at the moment, last night I completed all the stitching on my sepia tones baby, and tonight I may get to finish the backstitching. How did everyone else do? I'll try to post pictures tomorrow (if I remember to take the camera home tonight). Hope everyone is liking this warmer weather as much as I am, other than it feels like March and I really don't like March, too damp and makes my bones ache - but I will take this over the very sub-zero temperatures we have been getting. Until tomorrow...or Saturday! Keep warm and do some stitching!

3 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Look forward to your happy dance.

Alberta said...

I can't wait to see your happy dance!

Franny said...

Hi Rebecca, It was nice to hear from you. I have been looking at your blogs and Wow you are a busy person. I have updated my blog today with photos of some of the stuff i am working on. What is SAL? Is it something to do with the Lizzie Kate? I love her designs and have a bunch more to do in my spare time LOL. I have to hurry before spring gets here and then I spend all my time outside in the garden.