CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tomorrow Evening - January 21st

I am looking forward to tomorrow evening! I only know of one person who "may come" for some stitching but I really am looking forward to a SCHEDULED evening of stitching in the middle of the week. No laundry, DH is responsible to bath and put the kids to bed, and I'm gonna do nothing but stitching from about 6pm until 8:30 or 9:00pm! Who else is with me? In body, mind or spirit, it all works the same! Let's spend Wednesday evening stitching together. I'm hoping to finish stitching my sepia tones baby and start the backstitching.

5 comments:

Beatrice said...

Oh Rebecca I'll be there in mind if not in body.
Enjoy your evening.

AnnMcD said...

I'll be joining you too Rebecca...except I'll be in my own living room! Sorry I can't come in person!

Beatrice said...

p/s check out my blog I have left a little something for you!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'll be there in spirit! I wish we lived closer you are such a great friend!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there in spirit stiching by the fire.
Clare