CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

OH HAPPY DANCE!

Sepia tones - Baby - by Maria Diaz (Cross Stitch Collection #144)
Stitched on white lugana, 28 ct using recommended DMC
Now I just wait until baby arrives (early April) to personalize it before sending if off.

So I finished this late on Sunday evening but I've had a house full of sick kids (DH is included in that) and no time to post. I even ended up going home early from work yesterday as DH was not coping well being sick with one sick kid and one wired healthy kid. Now we are just knocking on wood that Caleb and Mommy have avoided this all together!
So now I get to do a new start! My fairie godmother by Barbara Baatz has been kitted and ready to go since last summer and last night I put the first 100 or so stitches in only to realize that one large block was off by a couple stitches, so tonight I get to counter stitch some first. But I can say that this piece is for me and me alone...and I am enjoying it totally!
Stay warm and put some stitches in something!
Until next time...

12 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Rebecca that is just stunning!!! what a beautiful job you have done. Congratulations

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oh Rebecca that's just gorgeous and will sure be loved!

Anonymous said...

OMG it is beautiful. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Your stitching looks adorable! I hope your family recovers soon.

Beatrice said...

That is so pretty!!!!!!
You've done a wonderful job. Lucky Mommy that gets this finish.
Congratulations!

Alberta said...

What a beautiful treasure that is going to be for years to come! You should be proud of yourself for such a loving gift!

Anonymous said...

Please keep this pattern. I would like to stitch it for the next (goodness knows when) new baby in our family. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That is stunning! I can't believe how good that looks!

Unfortunately, as I sit here contemplating adding the pattern to my stash, I can already see my husband start to panic. lol

Anonymous said...

This is mils. and Great Job!! I love this so much, and have been eyeing this since August last year.

Thanks for your response. my email id is mils_here@yahoo.com

Maxine said...

Hi Rebecca, Thanks for popping over to my blog....the wedding pic I had converted into a chart by Elite-Designs (just google them). They are a UK company but will do orders from outside UK. I can highly recommend them :)

Schokti said...

Fantastic finish, Rebecca! Very well done.

Lynn said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! You've done a wonderful job.