CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What I've been working on...just for me!

Colouring is better in the second...this is my faerie godmother that I am stitching this year for me, myself and I! Life is busy, but you probably already knew that. With two boys, working full-time and everything else it just seems that everyday gets busier and busier. Freezing rain here this morning, glad to be into work before it hit and I'm hoping that it warms up enough that everything has melted before I have to head for home. I am making sure I find the time to do my walks and my stitching, no matter how busy it gets. I also did another start but I will have to wait until it is done and shipped off as the recipient reads this periodically and I would hate to spoil the surprise. Stay warm - and a reminder to all those in the local area, the next stitching evening is set for next Wednesday, February 18th at my place.

4 comments:

Kathy A. said...

She is beautiful! Nice progress there. Say hi to everyone at your stitch in!

Beatrice said...

Look at that wonderful piece you are stitching for YOURSELF you deserve it! NICE!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Its going to be gorgeous!

Lynn said...

Oh,she's sooo pretty Rebecca! It's about time you did something for yourself!