CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I stitched last night...

with Trista of My Life in Stitches! Trista and I have been corresponding for probably close to 3 years, live about 1/2 hour apart and last night was the first time we have met in person!
HI TRISTA!! (This is me waving btw...)
It was wonderful meeting you, I had a lovely evening and I'm looking forward to the next one - which is on Wednesday, March 18th - mark it in your calendar!

5 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Glad you had such fun!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

and one day you will have a dozen or more around the table as we do. oh what fun it is to stitch with a fun loving group. Glad you had a fun stitch or two

Lynn said...

Thanks very much for the invite. If we only lived closer I'd be joining you more often.
How nice that you finally got to meet Trista.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Cool!

Meari said...

LOL@ the waving hand!