CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thousand Islands~Thousand Stitches

Stumbled upon this today. I didn't even know the Cataraqui Guild of Needle Arts existed and I work in the community, and live close by! It is not exclusive to cross stitch but interesting nevertheless.
Seminar 2009 ~ Thousand Islands Thousand Stitches
Kingston, Ontario ~ May 19 -27, 2009
Thought it was interesting....I'll have to take a closer look at the brochure one evening from home.

5 comments:

Beatrice said...

I'm glad you had a good stitch with Trista.
That seminar looks interesting...hmmm

Velda said...

This is *very* interesting...going to have to look further too. This might be something I want to do

Dani - tkdchick said...

You didn't know you had a chapter of the EAC in Kingston? They're hosting seminar this year... nothing there to really appeal to cross stitchers.

Meari said...

Lucky you to find an organization so close!

AnnMcD said...

Wrong Dani... Cross stitchers will be very interested to visit the Knowledge and Needles Boutique which will be in attendance the whole week of the Seminar! I am very excited about the whole thing!I think many of the stitchers attend the seminar to learn new techniques and to have a holiday but at heart they are really cross stitchers...I mean isn't everyone???