CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where does the time go?

I had a wonderful, fabulous weekend away with friends at the Timberhouse , a stitching weekend at that which was organized by our favourite shop owner ANN! I didn't even take my camera out of my bag, I was too busy stitching but you can see photos on other "attendee" blogs, namely....Beatrice, my walking partner of the weekend Christin, and at some point I'm sure that Dani (my roomie for the weekend) will have something up. I got a lot of stitching done, I will take photos soon and post them. I had a finish and a start on the weekend and I haven't had a chance to put another stitch in anything the rest of the week! Since returning to the real world, it has been busier than a "one armed paper hanger" to use one of my Mom's expressions! Work has been crazy, home has been crazy and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. Tonight I should get a little stitching done, one of my co-workers has loaned me her copy of Twilight which I plan on watching this evening while the kids are sleeping and DH is at work, with my stitching in hand of course :-) Until next time, ***EDIT!!!!*** How could I forget my dear friend WENDY! She was in attendance as well this past weekend and has some photos posted here....

5 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Glad you had such a fun weekend. I so wish I had been there'

Beatrice said...

We did have a lot of laughs and great food and stitching.
It's was so good to see you.
Enjoy the movie!

Alberta said...

Rebecca, it sounds like you had the most wonderful weekend! So happy for you.

I'm also happy to say that I have nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award! Details in today's post.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like such a great weekend.

BTW, can you let me know when you get the package I mailed you. :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Hope you managed to find some ME time! Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!!