CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm running away from home

I'm packed, ready to leave....everything is in my car, well everything of importance - OTT light, jammies and stitching. And when work is done for the day today I'm headed off to Brighton to have a wonderful weekend away with friends. Very similar to the weekend I had in November (same place, almost the same friends). This morning at home was a little weird, the kids and dog went to my parents last night and DH was up and out of the house early for work, I can not tell you the last time I was in my house alone...ever. It was weird, but a nice weird! So, everyone have a great weekend, anyone reading that is going to the retreat, I'll see you in about 8-9 hours!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Enjoy your weekend!

I know just how you feel with no hubby, kids or pets in the house. Today I sent DH & kids out to snowboard for the day. I haven't been alone in the house for weeks!

Lynn said...

Hope you had a super time! I was thinking of all of you while I was slaving away at the hospital.
Looking forward to some pics from the weekend.

Bine said...

I hope you had a wonderful time! Do you by any chance have some pics to share????? *drool* LOL