CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

A lovely afternoon...

Yesterday afternoon, after watching my six-year-old receive his yellow belt in JiuJitsu, I took a little drive down the road (I'm not kidding, it was only about three minutes) to a fellow stitcher's parents house to stitch the afternoon away. They started stitching before I got there but I joined right in. Thanks to Christin (and her parents) for hosting, and it was wonderful to spend time with Dani, Kathy A., Ann and Beatrice. Now that the crew from Brighton area see that they can be on my doorstep in about an hour - I hope to see them there more often on Wednesday evenings as long as the weather holds. I do have pictures but seem to have forgotten my camera at home today so I will have to do another post and add them in tomorrow.

0 comments: