CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

No more ARM SQUEEZER!

Well my blood pressure is elevated but not as much as we thought. So the course of action is that the results are headed to my family doctor and I will probably hear from him sometime next week. As my husband said, maybe those are the normals for me, everyone is different. The results were no where near as high as they were in the office so I will probably be diagnosed with White Coat Hypertension... I'll keep you updated.

3 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Well, you would not be the first with the "white coat" disorder. But how did the wolves make out?
be always in stitches

Dani - tkdchick said...

I'm relieved that its hopefully whote coat syndrome!

Beatrice said...

GOOD....Now your blood pressure will go down because you can stop worrying about it being high!
I hope you do well at the Dr. Have a nice relaxing holiday!!!