CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I'm all wired up

No photos - but I'm all wired up with my arm squeezer! I go again at noon tomorrow and have it taken off, and then I wait and I will get to see a doctor before leaving. The documentation states that I will have a 45 minute wait so the wolves will be going with me. It goes off every 30 minutes until 10pm tonight, and then every hour until 6am tomorrow, then back to every 30 minutes until I take it off. Hoping for a stress free evening.

3 comments:

Beatrice said...

I hope all goes well tomorrow when you get that thing off!!
Have a good evening.

Dani - tkdchick said...

I hope you get your PB issues solved!

Pumpkin said...

I guess I'm a little lost. What is this thing that you have attached to you????