CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Well.....

I did not get my list from Friday done...it is now 1:27pm on Monday and I'm still working on getting the WritersFest information into the system. I should have it done before the end of the work day, or my work day will be extended as the tickets go on sale in the morning! The weekend was a whirlwind...Saturday morning I cleaned up around the house, after lunch the family packed in the car, took Cameron to the dentist, two teeth out later and we are on our way to Costco. Major shopping spree later and ice cream and we are on our way home. A few stitches in the wolves and I hit the hay. Yesterday we were up early and on our way to my parents...I would have stopped and held Erica's traveling piece for her as we drove right by but I was a little late posting to her and she had already left. 2pm and DH and I are in my parents car (because my is having major transmission problems) and headed to PET Airport in Montreal to meet our friends Frank and Siobhan (pronounced shiv-on) as they landed from their flight here from the UK. Stopped for supper in Cornwall at the King George Restaurant which we found by fluke...it was really good but at that time we were so hungry McD's would have sounded good. Then on to my parents to grab our sleeping children and head for home...11:30pm and we were all exhausted. So, I was up and gone this morning before most had rolled :-) I'll try to snap a couple pictures soon of our friends, Cameron's toothless grin as well as my wolves. Take care, until next time!

2 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

I hope you get to relax in the middle of all of that!

Pumpkin said...

Okay, I'm exhausted just reading this post! LOL!