CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

What wonders a day will do.

I've been feeling off kilter and frazzled and tired and....but today I feel alive, refreshed and ready to tackle anything! Yesterday was a lovely day spent at Ann's (Knowledge & Needles in Brighton ON) with as many stitching friends (both old and brand new - HI BONNIE!!) as you can fit in one house/garage/LNS! We believe the final count with those that came and went was 28 stitchers! I don't have any pictures, I didn't even take my camera out of my bag but I'm sure sometime in the near future you can see it all on Dani's blog. Thank you Ann, it was just what the doctor ordered. It also re-sparked my drive to get those blasted wolves finished!

6 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Hi Rebecca!! lol

Alberta said...

Rebecca, that sounds like a wonderful get together...just seeing what others were working on must have been inspiring!

Kathy A. said...

It was wonderful to see you too!! You keep working on those wolves. I expect real progress by early Sept.

Pumpkin said...

Sigh! That's EXACTLY what I need but it seems there are no stitchers to be found around here :o(

Sounds like a lovely time and glad it was able to light that spark again :o)

AnnMcD said...

Happy to oblige Rebecca!

Lynn said...

Really wished I could have joined all of you. But after working 7 days straight I just couldn't face the long drive to Ann's. I was stitching in spirit with you!