CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vacation and then back to the grind

Well, I've been back to work now for over a week...man - time flies when you have too much to do and not enough time! We have a wonderful time with our friends from the UK...Frank and Siobhan. The boys loved every minute of it. Marineland was a hot day with lots of walking but the boys loved it...Frank and Shiv got to feed the whales which was really neat.

Of course I downloaded all my photos...an error occurred and all our holiday pictures vanished into cyberspace.

Oh well, life goes on.

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Ohhh Rebecca I hope you can recover your photos!

I agree...time is passing much too quickly.

Glad you enjoyed your visitors.

Lynn said...

Glad you had such a good time with your friends. It's great when the kids get along as well. I'm really hoping to make that weekend in October seeing as I'm missing all the other fun!