CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

I FOUND THEM!

Pictures from this summer that is! So here we go, in no particular order... AND ALL OVER THE PLACE BECAUSE I'M SICK OF FIGHTING WITH BLOGGER.... Caleb's new haircut, he found a razor in the bathroom and decided to modify his new do.

What happens when I get the playdo out to keep one kid happy...all the kids come out to play!

(l-r = Curt, Cameron, Frank, Siobhan and Caleb)

Caleb asleep on Frank one afternoon

The boys at Medieval Times

And they do REALLY cool things...the best description I found was here Siobhan and Frank with the beluga's

The show at Marineland...

Caleb and Cameron with my friend Tracy's little guy Kenton in June...
My boys and their THUMBS UP to summer....

And for those that have met my doggie, a really good picture of Tasha from this summer at the cottage....

5 comments:

The Cookbook Junkie said...

Oh, I'm so glad you found the pictures. Looks like a fun summer. Here comes winter!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

what a wonderful aray of photos. Have you not added the new editor to your entries? It lets you put the pics where you like just by clicking where you want it and/or dragging it there. Way cool and be always in stitches

Dani - tkdchick said...

Gosh, I don't know a kid who dosen't find the razor at some point!

Jennifer said...

Hi Rebecca, Looks like you had a great summer. I live in Ontario too. Have to get some pictures on my blog of my cross stitch to show. Your cross stitch is great.

Lynn said...

My boys found scissors rather than the razor and chose to alter their clothes rather than their hair. I still have the cut up outfit to prove it!
We did the Marineland trip too once upon a time. Looks like the boys had a blast.