CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

And Let the Stitching Begin!

This weekend (starting tonight), I have the best group of stitching friends at my house FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND to stitch! I can't wait. Other than DH throwing a wrench in things with coming home early from hunting (they got bullwinkle) it should be a fun, stitchy, chatting, eating frenzy kinda weekend! If you are in the area (Kingston-Napanee) send me a quick email for directions (curt underscore reb at hotmail dot com) and stop in for an hour (or more). I have the first of the stitchers arriving around suppertime tonight and then they will be coming off and on all weekend until late afternoon on Sunday. I'll post pictures on Monday probably... HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND - I know I will :-)

6 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

(Your husband should have come to Brantford, the deer come right in the houses here, through windows no less.)
A friend and I thought we might pop in for a few hours to stitch on Saturday, however there is a surprise 50th brithday party for another one of our friend which we just found out about. It would have been fun stitching in the east side of the provience.lol Maybe next time. Hope you all have a great time and be always in stitches.

Kathy A. said...

whohoo!!!!!! See you tomorrow!!!!

Bonnie Brown said...

I can't wait!!
See you tonight!!

Crazee4books said...

Hi Rebecca,

Thats it!!! I told my DH this
evening that we're selling the
house and moving eastwards to
where all the cross stitchers
in Ontario live, and where they
always get together for stitching
weekends!!! Enough is enough!!

Sigh!!

Hope the weekend is great and
everyone has a blast. I'll try
and put in a few stitches here
sometime during the weekend so
that I can say that I was
stitching with you in spirit.

I'm not reading the new Claire
and Jamie book yet but am
enjoying the anticipation.

CHeers!

Pumpkin said...

That is so awesome! Have a great time :o)

Heather said...

I love stitching weekends! Can't wait to see the pics!