CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Late but - What a great weekend we had.

So my last post was about the weekend that was coming up in which I was hosting...it went fabulously...I had a wonderful time and I hope that the friends who made the journey did as well. I have pictures but here is what everyone else had to say about the weekend...and I know some will complain but they are so much better at telling how the weekend was, I spent a lot of time making tea :-) Dani - Long Awaited Stitchy Weekend Christin - Party til you drop Lynn - Friends and Fun Also in attendance were...Beatrice, Barb (no blog), Kathy A, Judi (no blog), Trista, Bonnie and my mother-in-law Bev (no blog) Unfortunately both Beth (no blog) and Ann (of Knowledge and Needles) were taken ill and not able to join us...we missed you both!

0 comments: