CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Lovely Evening...

Last night after work I had a lovely evening with Trista, Beth (of no blog)and Heather (Beth's daughter). Heather and Beth had a beautiful lasagna, caesar salad and garlic bread all ready to hit the table when I arrived at 6:30pm, along with a lovely glass of Australian Shiraz. Beth's husband Doug joined us while we ate and we all had a lovely, lovely evening. We did some stitching and here is where I've gotten thus far on my Ink Circles piece... And here are a couple of pictures I snapped this morning when everything was covered in a beautfiful, thick layer of frost all around my house...this is my view from the front of my house looking West, using two different settings on my point and click camera, who knew there was a "snow" setting!

Have a wonderful evening everyone!

8 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful! Love seeing you work on this :o)

Kathy A. said...

Nice work on your Ink Circles. Glad you got to spend some quality time with stitching friends.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

There's nothing better than stitching with friends.
Be always in stitches.

Alberta said...

WOW! What a gorgeous view Rebecca! Do you have a nice porch area where you can sit and just let your thoughts wander as you look around?

Your stitching is coming along quite quickly and I love hearing about your stitching gatherings! The menu, the wine, the fellowship...that says it all!

Carla said...

This is piece is very colorful! Nice progress!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great progress on Kalidascope! I can't wait unitl I'm able to get this piece going...someday! Yup cameras have snow settings these days I think its to help deal with the white balance, make sure the whites aren't blown out on a sunny day.

AnnMcD said...

Man, You can't do better than to eat at Beth's place. She is one good cook!
Your stitching and photos are great too!
Did you and Beth and Trista come up with 57 new starts for me?

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's lovely.