CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, July 05, 2010

July...how did that happen?

Dani and Bonnie were both at mine this past weekend to celebrate Canada Day and of course to stitch. They both reminded me that I have not blogged since May 31st - before we went to Georgian Bay for a weekend at Sheila's. So where does the time go...let's see. I'm not sure! So I'm still here, pictures are stuck at home on the camera at the moment so there are none to show but I stitched up a storm this past weekend and got a huge portion of Growth Rings completed. Our live-in babysitter has arrived for the summer so my life should get a little less hectic soon, but it is summer so things seem to move along MUCH faster than they should. I'll be back soon, with photos (I have a good one of one of my stitching friends on the floor with Caleb yesterday and it wasn't Dani or Bonnie....stay tuned). *edit to change to WASN'T Dani or Bonnie...sorry

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I sure hope you can make it to my place on Saturday. You'll be missed if you can't! I'd really love to see Growth Rings in person.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Thanks for hosting us for the weekend it was great!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting us, Rebecca. I am constantly amazed at how much you are doing, and how relaxed you are about doing it!
Not sure about the photo, though. Do I get censor power?

Cheers,
Beth