CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Going, Going ... GONE!

That seems to be how my time is lately, never here long enough! Summer is in full swing and that creates all new fun at my house! The boys are busy wanting to go here and there and I really want to be taking them - but I also would like a couple of days to create a numb bum in my stitching chair! So I left off my last post that I had a few ladies stitching during the long weekend at the start of July...here is where my Growth Rings were when I slipped them away after the weekend.

And one of the ladies Beth (of no blog - yet) decided that Caleb really had to show her how one of his toys worked...so here they are on the floor together -
and this is how it works Beth -
And my closing shot is the lovely flower that my oldest picked out himself to give his teacher at the end of the year - the sign was my idea :-)
So, I've been working on ICK - I'll try to get a shot soon to show you how far I've come, I have 1/4 left to fill in with colour and it can be added to the "completed" pile.
As for right now, life is busy at work, and at home. Cameron and Caleb just spent the last week with my parents. Cameron got his first taste of day camp which he loved and I've signed him up for another week at the end of August - and between now and then we have our "teenager" as the boys call her living with us. Rhonda is a lifesaver and makes my days go much smoother.
Until next time, stay cool!

4 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

awe the busyness of little feet in the summer hours. I sure hope you can get some stitchy butt soon, and your Growth Rings are coming along nicely.
Be always in stitches.

Lynn said...

I hate the thought of heading home. Everyone keeps blogging about the heat and it's so much more comfortable here in Victoria.
Growth Rings looks super Rebecca!
I love this piece. I can only imagine how busy you are with the kids right now. Summer passes way too quickly.
Now I'm off to check out a needlework shop I found yesterday!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Growth rings is looking fantastic!

Glad to hear that Rhonda is a lifesaver!

Beatrice said...

Nice for Beth to spend some time with your Caleb...She looks great BTW.
Growth Rings ls looking terrific.