CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

and here we go...

So the highspeed is in....the poor old computer (bought it before I went on maternity leave for Cameron and he just turned 8 in November) on the other hand isn't as happy. At the moment we do have it online and the kids are loving it to go on all the kiddie sites to play games etc (coolmath4kids is wonderful). But hubby and I feel something is lacking....at the moment I am posting from my hubby's work laptop but with the lovely cheque that Dalton McGuinty sent this week - I think we are going to upgrade to a laptop for home as well! Keeping the old desktop for the kids and the laptop will be for DH and I.
But on to stitching - I have been doing some, not a lot but a little. I had two mystery stitchy pieces that I had hoped to get done for Christmas this year but that isn't going to happen so they have a real great start on them for 2011!
Here is something that I started and finished and have gifted to Charlene, whom rides to and from work with me most days...
It is a JBW design on black using ...thread! I have no clue what I stitched it with!
So Christmas is almost here, the boys had their Christmas concert last week....
Here is Caleb with Tasha already to go...
and Cameron in a similar pose....
They did a fantastic job and to top it off - I won the "Let's get baking" raffle basket so I now have more Christmas baking stuff than I know what to do with! And with me working until the end of the day on the 23rd and still with shopping to get done, I can't see much baking in my future.
If I don't make it back to here before Christmas, I wish you a wonderful holiday with family and friends....and before I forget...

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the piece you stitched for Charlene. It looks great!
Good old Dalton. He comes in handy once in awhile!!
As for baking.... not much going on here either. I'm working right up to and including Christmas. Maybe some cookies on Boxing Day. After all Jeff and the girls are arriving then.
Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and I hope to see you soon in 2011.

Kathy A. said...

Hope you have a wonderful family Christmas - sending hugs!!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Merry Christmas Rebecca and Cheers to one stitch of a 2011.
Be always in stitches.

The Cookbook Junkie said...

OMG! Has Cameron ever matured! Tasha looks like a puppy next to him.

Lisa Macomber said...

OMG look how big those boys are!