CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Is this day over?

Not because work is terrible (actually just the opposite - getting lots done) but because I am REALLY looking forward to driving home... IN MY "NEW TO ME" CAR!!!!! A 2007 Cadillac CTS

We picked it up this morning and all I've gotten to drive it (other than the test drive) is about 6 minutes downtown to work and then I parked it. I've been driving my 1999 Pontiac Grand AM for 12 years, and have over 300,000 km on it. This one was a great deal and never in a million years if someone had said to me that I would be driving a Cadillac would I have believed them!
Come on 6pm!

5 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

well Merry Christmas to you...Way to go, I guess Santa knows best eh?
Be always in stitches.

Alberta said...

OMG!!!!! I've been away from my blogging friends just long enough to return to this most wonderful news!!!
Rebecca, it's beautiful! Drive it in good health and safety.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Lynn said...

Wow, Santa arrived early at your place! It looks great Rebecca and from the sounds of it you're thrilled. Happy trails!!

Kathy A. said...

Congratulations Rebecca on a sweet ride. You deserve it girl. Happy Christmas

The Cookbook Junkie said...

You must have been a very good girl this year!