CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A, B, C's of me

always following the information from my friends...

A - Age: 33
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: laundry
D - Dog's name: Tasha
E - Essential start of the day item: thyroid and blood pressure meds, brushing my teeth
F - Favorite color: purple and red
G - Gold or Silver: gold
H - Height: 5'5"
I - Instruments you play: radio?
J - Job: Box Office Coordinator
K - Kids: 2 boys
L - Living arrangements: me, DH and "the boys" in the country, second last house on a dead-end road.
M - Music you love: pretty much everything (hazard of the job :-))
N - Nicknames: Reb, Rebel, Becca
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: tonsils and giving birth - twice
P - Pet Peeve: people who don't read anything all the way thru and then ask questions that would have been answered if they had read the information in the first place!
Q - Quote from a movie: can't think of any - and I'm sure they would be from a kids show if I could!
R - Right handed or left: right
S - Siblings: one younger brother
T - Time you wake up: 6:30am
U - Underwear: always
V - Vegetable you dislike: peppers (red, green, yellow, blue, purple - ALL OF THEM)
W - Workout Style: mostly walking.
Y - Yummy food you make: kids love my banana chocolate chip muffins
Z - The best place to visit: love the cottage and anywhere I can find a comfy spot to put needle and thread in fabric!

1 comments:

Alberta said...

Love your list of A,B C's!!!!
And Yes...playing the radio counts because that would be my answer also!