CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Crazy hair

So what do you do when it is CRAZY HAIR DAY at school and you have two boys at home that like to have very short hair? Well, you shave one and dye the other! Here is a top shot of Cameron's 1/2 shaved head which won him the whole contest and made him VERY estatic... And for the one that is very blond, you put blue and red finger paint in it and dye it blue and red - he LOVED it.

Oh the joys of motherhood...

5 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Awesome Hair!
Congrats Cameron!!

Alberta said...

What fun! I wish I had the guts to try something so radical!!!

Lynn said...

Congrats to Cameron!
I remember when my boys would dye their hair using jello powder. It made the most amazing hair dye and would wash out pretty easily.
Then came the permanent dyes and the mohawk....!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Koolaid was used for that extra special colour in these parts. Congrats for stepping out of the box on this one boys, and Mom for having the spirit to allow them to express themselves.
Be always in stitches.

Beatrice said...

I love it,
I love it,
I love it!!!!!!!