CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

TUSAL: January 4th

So Dani assumed that I would never join a SAL...well, I finally found one I can actually participate in! I blogged about it earlier today but here is my new moon post for January 4th - because I realized after my last post that being sick has caused to me lose a day somewhere. I cleaned my ORTS out of my lighthouse jar mid-morning on January 1st. So here is all I've got for the first few days of the year.

Happy Stitching! See you again on February 3rd for the next installment of TUSAL! And you still have time to sign up if you like - go see It's Daffycat for details.

7 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Don't you hate losing a day!
Great start to your orts :)

Erica said...

It's the pits when days just up and take off on you, isn't it?

I joined the TUSAL too and for the same reasons as you. :-) Your ORT jar looks great so far.

Kathy A. said...

Did I hear lighthouse jar? and it still lives at your house. Did you hide it last time I was there LOL

Parsley said...

Nice start on the TUSAL. Gives us something to do with those little snippets. LOL

Lynn said...

Yaaay Rebecca! I'm so glad you're on board. Your lighthouse jar is so unique. Has Kathy seen this yet?

Daffycat said...

I love your jar! Pretty ORTs already! Thanks for joining my SAL, Rebecca!

Erikka said...

OK.. for us dummies.. what are ORTS?