CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Sunday, April 03, 2011

TUSAL for April

Another month, and still stitching on the same mystery piece...I got a HUGE amount accomplished while I was away at the Timberhouse Retreat earlier in March and I was hoping for this weekend to be another time where I could get a good chunk of time in on the mystery piece but I've been dealing with a puking 8 year old so no such luck....yet. Here is my ORT jar as of about three minutes ago...

See everyone soon! I'm so happy that the warmer weather will be happening, that means I can travel a little more to visit my stitching friends!

6 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oh no! What a great b-day for you!

Lynn said...

Poor Cameron and poor you! I hope he's feeling much better soon and that he hasn't spread the wealth around.
Pretty orts. Remind me, which mystery piece is this that you're working on?

Kathy A. said...

Hope your little guy is feeling better soon.
Oh a mystery piece? I wonder what it is? I am curious.
Hope to see you sometime soon.

Franny said...

What a way to spend your birthday.. Sorry to hear your little one is sick. Your mystery stitching sounds intriguing, you will have to show photos. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Franny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daffycat said...

A beautiful ORT report, Rebecca!