CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Baby Update

No one get the wrong idea ... I'm not having another baby, my best friend is having her second child in November.
I'm stitching a baby!
Here is where baby is now:
This past weekend I was away with a wonderful group of ladies in Georgian Bay and I was able to stitch up a storm! In the photo below, all the yellow highlighter is from Friday afternoon until noon on Sunday! Not bad for a weekend of stitching!

This is a Maria Diaz Design, the second design that I have done by her and I'm loving this one as much as the last one.

Here is a link to the first one I stitched (same Mom) so I've stitching this as a companion piece. Completed baby #1

7 comments:

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

awe, now there's nothing like giving birth to a stitched baby... the only cramping is buttitus from a good spell of sittitus. Glad you had a good stitchy weekend with all the girls in the eastern part of Ontario
Be always in stitches.

Erica said...

Wow - you're going like gangbusters! It'll be gorgeous when it's finished.

Better to give birth to a stitched baby than to do this:

http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/2011/06/wreck-bye-baby.html

BTW, love the profile picture of you with your boys - what handsome boys you have. How is Cameron doing now? Feeling better, I hope!

Anonymous said...

You sure got a lot done on the weekend. It's looking great. sorry I missed the weekend. Looking forward to next year already. lol
Judie

Beatrice said...

Wow both babies look great...sure did have fun!
It was wonderful to see you and your Mom!

Lynn said...

I love your new profile pic!! Looks great! Baby is looking pretty darn good too. You made some great progress on the weekend. Glad you had such an awesome time! Say hi to your Mom for me.

mdgtjulie said...

The first one is adorable, and this one is well on it's way. Grats on all the progress. I've seen pics from that particular getaway, and it looks like you all had a great time!!

Wendy said...

Congrats to your girlfriend on her upcoming new arrival. I think there will be a bumper crop of babies grown this year!