CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

TUSAL and stitching

All my lovely ORTS from this month...as crazy as life has been, I have been stitching...here are my threads...

And this is what I have been stitching...
Quilt squares for Dani (three done, one to go)
My sepia tones baby....getting there...
And last but not least the wedding piece for the upcoming nupitals on the weekend. Just the names and date to add.
So stitching is happening...slowly but surely.

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I'd say there's a lot of stitching happening! The wedding piece looks fabulous! I'm sure Dani will be thrilled with her quilt squares. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

You've been busy! I love the colours in the wedding piece. I've done that one in greens. Looking forward to seeing you in a week or two.

Kathy A. said...

Thats some wonderful stitching girl. The Wedding piece is looking good. and baby is coming along!

Alberta said...

That's a lot of beautiful stitching! I so want to get back at it...but have a big *ss quilt project underway. October is looking very good though!!!!!

Alberta said...

Rebecca, I am in awe of your skills with those sepia tones...absolutely breath taking!!!! Hope you are enjoying a wonderful September in one of Canada's gorgeous cities!!!! I'd almost move back in a heartbeat if not for the grandkids here.