CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

August TUSAL and a small non-stitchy update

I'm on the ball this month! I totally remembered to post this...all on my own, something that hasn't happened the last few months. Here is my ORT jar as of this morning... This is my craziest time of year. I work for the Grand Theatre and we are in the midst of getting everyone their subscription seats for the upcoming season. Crazy I tell ya, CRAZY! Yesterday was the only day I've taken off in July/August and DH and I did that to take the kids to the beach. It was a beautiful day, but alas, my sunscreen wasn't all it was cracked up to be and I'm sporting a lovely burn on my chest, with bonus "new" swimsuit lines. See...isn't it pretty? Oh well, it was a small price to pay to see my kids laughing, swimming and digging in the sand. Here is the only picture I took all day, Cameron is running towards me from the water, and Caleb is the one crouched down, to the right of him....digging in the sand. The bonus was that one of my best friends was able to join us (from the other direction) for the majority of the day with her kids. Not sure what is happening today, we have grass to mow at home but if the weather is nice, the cottage is aways calling....

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Ouch, that sunburn looks sore!! Glad you had such a good time though. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to take off more time the past few weeks. I can just imagine how nuts work must be for you right now. Remember, breathe!!
Will I see you at Ann's next Saturday?

Kathy A. said...

Oh hon, that is some sunburn! Take care of yourself.
Hope to see you this weekend.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Owwwie poor sunburn!

Gald you got some time with the kids, hope to see you this wkd!

Beatrice said...

Ouch!!! I hope you are ok..looks like you had a good time at the beach!

Alberta said...

Hope that is the last bout of sunburn! Aren't friends and summertime the best?

Bonnie Brown said...

Glad you had a great time in my "backyard" ;)
Hope the sunburn feels better. Then can be suck a pain!
Can't wait to see you tomorrow :)