CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, July 03, 2014

3 months.....

Wow, the last three months have flown by! 

Football season has come and gone, with all three guys in my house involved it does sorta just take over our lives. 

Here is Caleb....



And Cameron is on the left side #21


This season saw Coach (Curt) with a major injury, he decided to play touch football with his team of 11-14yr olds and ended up tearing his hamstring....two + weeks later he is off crutches and awaiting an assessment to see if he will need surgery or not.

I've been stitching, but not as much as I would like.  A few needle fulls a weekend at the cottage is about all I've managed recently.

The rest of the summer is busy as usual - next weekend  (July 12th) my brother is getting married - I'm the matron of honour so I'm into dress fittings, nails and lots of girlie stuff - totally not me but happy to be included and happy to be standing up with them.

My friend is home from BC for a couple of weeks, so I will be making plans to spend at least a day with her and her "guys" at the cottage.

And of course, work is busy - lots happening in the fall - which makes for a very busy summer for me.

Well, cheers for now....hope to be back and update before another three months slides by.

1 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to see you're still alive & busy!