CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Update!

I realized the other day that I seem to have been "taken over" by a small monster called Facebook.  I like how fast and quick I can let everyone know what is happening - but that also means I don't sit down and update those of you not on Facebook.

In my last post I mentioned that my friend was coming home from BC.  It was a lovely time together.  I've been friends with Tracy since 1977....yes, that long!  Her aunt is an amazing artist and Tracy had her create a pencil sketch portrait of my fur baby Tasha that we had to say goodbye to this spring.



Is it amazing, and I love "seeing" my girl each day!
You can view Amanda's other work on her website.

 And the wedding...  it was a wonderful day but I'll let the photos do the talking for this one...
















It was a wonderful day and they are such a lovely couple :)



1 comments:

Bonnie Brown said...

Love the wedding pics!

I can't wait to see the sketch in person. What an amazing gift!